Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Stylin'

For my man's first Father's Day I made him a camp shirt, and made our 2 month old son a jumper out of the same fabric.  Then 2 years after that I made them matching camp shirts.  Now that 2 month old is  now 8 and he's got a 5 year old brother.  3 camp shirts seemed a bit daunting, but I was willing to give it a try.

Now, though I have boys and though they are young, they are surprisingly opinionated about fabric.  They wholeheartedly agreed that Parson Gray's Curious Nature was the winner, so we went to the website where my youngest son's eyes fell on the photo of the vest and tie set.  "MOM!  Can you make THAT?!"  Well, with a response like that I should at least try!  I got the other two men on board and bought Simplicity 4762, which has both men's and boy's vest and tie sizes.  And here's what we got, for church on Father's Day.  Love my boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment